Friday, August 27, 2010

Welcome to the Official Blog for Barb's Bouquet & Gift Basket!

Hi Everyone!

I decided that it was time to start a blog for the shop.  It's my intention to use this space to share my knowledge of flowers and design, and to help spark your interest and love of flowers.  In the coming weeks, I will be posting some basic information about care and use of flowers along with fun facts.  I eventually hope to be able to post some short demonstration videos for all you "do it yourselfers" out there to help you understand some basics of composing a nice design.

Please feel free to offer suggestions as to topics you would like to read about, and I will do my best to make this a fun place for everyone who loves flowers!  I'll post again soon, in the meantime, check out our website http://www.barbsbouquet.com.  I have some great pictures posted there of wedding designs and other floral artistry!

Barb Yost, Professional Florist
Barb's Bouquet & Gift Basket

No comments:

Post a Comment